With that in mind, we are launching this “Ask us anything!” blog post.
The team here at Smart Author Sites has over three decades of experience working on the web — most of those years specifically building and maintaining author websites. We are strategists, editors, designers, developers, producers, and social media gurus.
If you want to build your own author website, or have one and aren’t sure what to do with it, post your question here and one of our team members will respond. Examples of the types of questions you might want to ask us include:
- Should I build an author site or a book site?
- Where should I host my site?
- How do I buy a domain name?
- Should I get involved in Facebook, Twitter or both?
- What do you think of my current site?
Ask your question in the comments box below and we will be happy to provide answers and guidance (assuming it’s within reason).