- 21 free resources for authors — Build Book Buzz
What are your favorite free resources for authors?
- 5 Ways to Go from an Author to an Authorpreneur — Smart Author Sites
Here are seven steps you can take to turn yourself from a writer into a successful author in today’s complicated world of publishing.
- Keeping Tabs on Best-Seller Books and Reading Habits — NY Times
Last year, the release of the Hollywood adaptation of Gillian Flynn’s 2012 novel “Gone Girl” propelled the book onto best-seller lists in several countries around the world. Millions of people bought it, but how many of them actually read it from cover to cover?
- How to get media exposure that helps sell books — Build Book Buzz
You’ve written a book. Congratulations! But now what? How do you get your book to its audience?
- How To Build A Top-Notch Media Kit — Molly Greene
What comes to mind when you think of a Media Kit: A trad-published author with representation and an assistant tackling all the press and promo needs? Do you think this level of preparation is too fancy for a self-published author? I’d suggest you reconsider.
Enjoy! And Happy March, everyone! Spring is just around the corner!